The ways in which a Christian uses God's gifts of material goods, personal abilities, and time should reflect a faithful response to God's self-giving in Jesus Christ and Christ's call to minister to and share with others in the world. Tithing is a primary expression of our love for God and our trust in His absolute faithfulness.
You can give securely online utilizing the DONATE button below. You can give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your debit, or credit card. (*Be sure to include your address in your giving profile so we can generate your giving statement at the end of the year.) Please note that PayPal takes fees from the amount you give (2.9% + .30 per transaction) so the amount New Life actually receives will be less than the amount you give. The amount that New Life actually receives (the donation minus the transaction fees) will be the amount your end-of-the-year giving statement reflects.
1. Click on the Donate button above.
2. Enter the amount you wish to donate.
3. Select Donate with PayPal or Donate with Debit or Credit Card.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
5. You will receive an email receipt shortly after the transaction completes. Please note that your receipt will list the total amount of your donation before PayPal's fees are removed (2.9% + .30 per transaction) and the amount you give will not be the amount the church receives.
Mail a Check
We also accept checks sent via mail or via your online bank account. If you can't drop off the check, sending it by mail or via your online bank account is the preferred method since PayPal charges fees.
Please make checks out to New Life Christian Church and mail them to:
P.O. Box 494
Milton, VT 05468
Give in Person
Give during the offering portion of service by filling out an envelope and dropping it in our offering baskets, or drop it off at the church. Pastor Kevin will be at the church Mon.-Thurs. during normal business hours. if you want to drop off your tithes/donations. Please note that due to the current issues with the corona virus, we have suspended all services until further notice and will, instead, be offering our Sunday service via Facebook Live Stream which will also be available to view view the Sermons tab on this website.