Loving God, Loving People, Making Disciples
COVID-19 Update - August 4, 2020
Over the last few weeks, onsite church attendance has been below the maximum number allowed by the State's COVID-19 protocols, so we are allowing anyone who is a regular attendee at New Life to attend our onsite Sunday service. However, if you have not been attending church onsite and wish to do so, please notify Sue Bohen (802-734-7522) so that we may ensure that our numbers do not exceed what is allowed.
Until further notice, below are the instructions for anyone attending on onsite church services:
· Everyone MUST wear a face mask when entering and leaving the church unless you have a medical condition that prohibits wearing a mask.
· We will continue to do our very best to seat people maintaining the 6-foot social distancing requirement.
· If you have a medical condition and cannot wear a face mask, please wait to enter and leave the church until the area has cleared and you can maintain the 6-foot social distancing.
· We will have paper face masks available for anyone who does not have a mask.
· Once you are seated, you may remove your face mask if you wish to do so.
· If at any time you get up from your seat (e.g., to speak to someone, go to the bathroom, etc.), you MUST wear a mask.
· If you enter the church after the service has begun and find that you must sit closer to someone than 6 feet, you and the person you are sitting near MUST wear a face mask during the service.
· All previous safety mandates are still in place.
Our goal is, and has always been, to follow the mandates issued by our state government and to do our best to keep everyone in our church body safe. Everything COVID-19 procedure is in place with that goal in mind.
You can view the livestream by going to the SERMONS tab at the top of the website and then clicking on NLCC LIVE.
We invite you to join our mailing list and receive emails we send out with news or upcoming events.
The Return - National Day of Prayer and Repentance
What is The Return: The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, sincerity, prayer, and repentance.
When is The Return: The movement begins NOW leading up to 10 Days of Vigilant Prayer – Starting with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets and ending with the Day of Atonement (September 18-September 28). The central day of The Return will be Saturday, September 26, 2020 on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. and throughout the nation and world.
How can I participate: It only takes one heart and one person to begin revival. Revival begins with you. Take the call of The Return and first apply it to your life. Draw closer to God, nearer than ever before. Repent: Turn away from whatever is in your life but is not the will of God – and commit to begin walking as never before in that which is the will of God for your life. Live daily in the Word, in Prayer, in Righteousness, and the Love of God. If you are not already part, take part in a House of Worship that upholds the word and ways of God.
How can I view the simulcast of the gathering in Washington, D.C. on September 26: If you would like to view the simulcast, go to the following link and register. After you register, you will receive an email containing a link so that you can watch the live event on September 26.
For more information, go to: https://thereturn.org/